• The Shoreline® 3100 is our standard impact window option. The Shoreline® 3100 can be made for new home/structure build projects and for replacement of current windows.
• These windows are designed to withstand the severe winds of a hurricane or tropical storm. The Shoreline® 3100 features double-strength glass and high performance interlocking tilt latches. Double strength glass measures 3.0 mm thick, while single strength glass measures 2.2 mm thick.
• The window includes a heavy-duty roll formed aluminum screen frame with a fiberglass screen mesh for extra protection.
• Because these windows are built to withstand a lot of rain, they have triple weather stripping all around the sashes and double at the meeting rail. The 3100 has an efficient sloped draining system for easy water run-off.
• The 3100 features the SuperSpacer® TrueWARM Edge Technology, which keeps the cooler air in during warm weather. SuperSpacer® provides durability, mold prevention and sound absorption. SuperSpacer® lasts five times longer in durability tests than single-seal units because it is sealed with butyl. Butyl is a watertight seal that can withstand extreme temperatures.
• This window meets all Florida and other coastal building codes. The 3100 can also be customized to not meet all Florida and coastal building codes, if you want the 3100 but don’t need to meet those requirements.
- Stucco flange (stucco can be put atop the flange, or nailing fin)
- Structural mull options (can join two smaller windows to make one large window)
- Many glazing options