New installation or remodeling? Need DIY parts or service? The specialists at Central Window Sales, Inc. can help.
We do not outsource our installations & service.
Our quality products are manufactured by the top names in the industry. Choose from the selection below
Neuma Gliding Patio Doors
|FL WIND RATING(s)|
Neuma Doors Gliding Patio Doors
- Advance interlocking seal design
- Retractable Screen
- Weep Hole
- Securing plate
- Bottom wind stopper
- Adjustable stainless steel tandem rollers
- Composite frames come standard in a smooth white.
- Standard frames are 4-9/16″. Also available option in 6-9/16″*.
- Monorail track design to reduce friction.
- Specially designed weep-hole system that allow water to drain away from the door while keeping dust and dirt out.
- Superior weather stripping design offers excellent air/water tightness.
- The polyurethane foam core is 100% CFC (*Chlorofluoocarbon) -free.
- Door panels come standard with the smooth white.
- Pre-finish wood grain is available by special order.
- Full-length composite edging increase water and moisture protection.
- The interlock has dual weather strips to seal the gap between panels.
- Adjustable Stainless steel tandem rollers.
Hardware & Glazing
- Standard Lock systems are installed on 6’8”and 6’11”doors.
(multi-point lock upgrade available)
- The multi-point lock system installed standard on all 8’0″ and all impact doors.
- Retractable screens have been specially designed for Neuma Doors.
- Handlesets with HPVD coating available only with Gold Brass or Satin Nickel.
- HPVD Handleset is standard on all impact doors.