New installation or remodeling? Need DIY parts or service? The specialists at Central Window Sales, Inc. can help.
We do not outsource our installations & service.
Our quality products are manufactured by the top names in the industry. Choose from the selection below
Alside UltraMaxx® Fusion-Welded Vinyl Series
|MANUFACTURER||Alside / Associated|
There’s a unique feeling of confidence that comes from knowing you have chosen UltraMaxx® Windows from Alside. They are not only beautiful; their heavy-gauge, fusion-welded vinyl sash and mainframe structure makes them incredibly strong and durable. Years of operation and harsh weather won’t diminish their quality or performance. And they offer superior resistance to the elements and air and water infiltration.
Our beveled mainframe and sash design creates an elegant exterior appearance. Plus, UltraMaxx provides a wide range of design options to complement your home’s interior.
UltraMaxx Windows help to lower energy costs, provide maintenance-freedom and also increase the property value of your home.
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration
- The multi-chamber design of the UltraMaxx Window helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header and sill adds greater protection from the elements
- Heavy-duty SteelForce™ reinforcement is placed within the sashes at the meeting rails to ensure extra protection at this very critical and often used location
- The Intercept Spacer System helps reduce conducted heat loss through the window and is better at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration
- Full-capture sill channels water to the exterior – keeping your windows free from accumulation of water and debris
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White, Beige, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
- White, Beige Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
- Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) recreate historical true divided lites—small, individual panes of glass separated by muntins and mounted in a frame
- Full screens available (Full screens are standard on exterior color-finished windows)
- Obscure glass options are also available