New installation or remodeling? Need DIY parts or service? The specialists at Central Window Sales, Inc. can help.
We do not outsource our installations & service.
Our quality products are manufactured by the top names in the industry. Choose from the selection below
Alside Sheffield Series
|MANUFACTURER||Alside / Associated|
The superior performance of Sheffield® Windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective barrier, while the extra-thick, fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings – and lower utility bills.
Sheffield Windows feature a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframe on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home’s style.
- The multi-chamber design of the Sheffield Window helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier
- Fusion-welded frame and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration
- Ensuring easy operation, the constant force balance system and heavy-duty operating hardware continue to operate perfectly, even after decades of regular use
- Heavy-duty SteelForce™ reinforcement is placed within the sashes at the meeting rails to ensure extra protection at this very critical and often used location
- The Intercept Spacer System helps reduce conducted heat loss through the window and is better at retaining insulating gas than many conventional designs
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration
- Sloped sill helps prevent water and air infiltration, forcing water to drain to the exterior of the window
- Optional ClimaTech insulated glass packages available. Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone
- ClimaTech® insulated glass packages
- Designer grids enclosed within the insulated glass unit for easy cleaning
- Colonial, diamond and prairie grid patterns available along with V-grooved glass
- White, Beige, Rich Maple, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry interior color options
- White, Beige Architectural Bronze, Hudson Khaki, Desert Clay, English Red, Forest Green, American Terra and Castle Gray exterior color options
- Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) recreate historical true divided lites—small, individual panes of glass separated by muntins and mounted in a frame
- Full screens available (Full screens are standard on exterior color-finished windows)
- Obscure glass options are also available