Master Craftsman / Crew Leader
Thank you for your interest in working for Central Window Sales, Inc. (“CWS”). Our team has over 100-years combined experience and we are looking for highly accomplished master craftsmen to join our team.
Successful candidates must be a leader, able to coordinate a team, use logic and reasoning, control operations of equipment or systems and understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents. This position requires a stable, precise, hard worker, who can multi-task, prioritize and will strive to do their best on every project.
If you are a consistent, detailed person who wants to work for an established company that will value your accuracy and reward your loyalty and careful work, apply now. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, responsible, organized and task oriented.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check.
- Previous experience in window & door installation required.
- Ability to safely lift heavy products with care.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- When interacting with our customers, you must remain professional and courteous.
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation to and from our office.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Cleanliness is a must.
- This is a long-term position with steady work.
This is a full-time position with benefits and weekly pay.
We are a drug-free workplace.
Apply using the form below. Thank you again.